The Programming Cable is also an essential hardware tool used for programming PmmC files and 4DGL user code downloads into the GOLDELOX and PICASO processors embedded in many 4D modules
The cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the CP2102 chip and special RESET circuitry, which is encapsulated into the USB connector at the end of the cable. The cable is RoHS compliant and is available with a 5pin female header (0.1"/2.54mm pitch) at TTL levels of 3.3V for RX and TX. The 5pin header is labeled with the appropriate signal names: +5V, RX, TX, GND, RESET which match the programming headers on the 4D devices. The cable also provides +5V DC supply to power up the target device. The cable is 1m in length and the circuitry is USB powered (USB 2.0 compliant full speed @ 12Mbps) and supports data rates from 300bps to 1Mbps.Additional specifications
Addditional information is available on the Manufacturer Product Page
- USB 2.0 compliant Full Speed 12Mbps maximum speed.
- Hardware or Xon/Xoff handshaking supported; 300bps to 1Mbps.
- UART supports 5-8 bit data, 1-2 Stop bits, odd/even and no parity.
- Integrated EEPROM for Vendor ID, product ID, serial number, release number.
- Virtual COM port drivers allow operation with existing COM port PC applications.
- USB powered; -40 to +85 deg C temp range.
- Small size; circuitry built inside the USB connector.
- 1m in length
- RoHS compliant.
|MCM Part #:||83-15589|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||4D-PROGRAMMING-CABLE|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|