General Purpose Analog Multimeter (VOM)
By Simpson (260-8XI)
MCM Part #72-6213
Industrial Analog Multimeter with High Impact Case
Considered the gold standard for analog test instrumentation, the Simpson 260 series is perfect for monitoring fluctuating trends and rates. Portable yet with benchtop accuracy, this unit is ideal for use anywhere -- workshop, lab or in the field. The bright yellow ABS housing is easy to see and also provides increased drop protection. This unit includes batteries, manual and full-size test leads with threaded probe tips and screw-on alligator clips.
- Durable ABS plastic case provides impact resistance and drop protection
- Bright yellow housing for enhanced visibility and safety awareness
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- More than 20 measurement ranges for DC voltage and current, AC voltage and current, resistance
- See attached data sheet for details regarding ranges and accuracy
|MCM Part #:||72-6213|
|Simpson Part #:||260-8XI|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
21-8540 - OptiSIGHT VISOR
OptiSIGHT® magnifying visor provides hands-free magnification for more accurate and efficient viewing. The visor tilts up for normal viewing, or down for magnification. OptiSIGHT® brings work closer into focus, reducing eye strain and fatigue. Th...
22-8120 - Heavy-Duty Aluminum Tool Case
Made of lightweight durable aluminum One tool holding pallet Base of unit features adjustable compartments to easily carry hand tools, small soldering equipment, hand held test equipment, and more