I ordered this in the hope that it would work to replace a bad speaker in a Proton 320 clock radio. It did, with a little bit of fuss. The main thing is that the magnet structure has a larger diameter than the original. There was slight interference from an electrolytic capacitor (100uF/25V labelled C615 in my example), located near the audio amp heat sink and towards the outer edge of the PCB. A touch of the soldering pencil to slightly lift the innermost pin of the cap, tilting the body of the cap toward the heat sink, was enough to allow clearance. I also needed to adjust the dress of wiring so that it wasn't pinched between the speaker magnet and the daughter PCB that holds the switches. Mounting centers are perfect. The fiber gasket is slightly thinner than original, so I used on extra washer on each mounting screw.
Easy and quickly bought my TV component and used tutorial to fix. Now have a working TV again for a tiny fraction of cost of a new TV, so very satisfied.