Been looking for an economical enclosure for your Raspberry Pi but don't want to compromise on features? This enclosure for the Raspberry Pi is made of stong, transparent polycarbonate to keep your Pi safe while looking good. Your Pi snaps securely in place without the use of any tools. All ports can be easily accessed and there's even a GPIO cable pass-through for prototyping. The tool-less design also has provisions for the Raspberry Pi Camera which also snaps right into place.
"But what about HATs" you ask? HATs can be used by popping off the top of the enclosure, giving you unrestricted access while keeping the underside of your Pi safely protected.
Features and Specifications:
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+
- Color / Material: Transparent Polycarbonate
- Port access: Audio / Composite, HDMI, USB, microUSB, microSD
- Cable Pass-throughs: GPIO, CSi, DSi
- HAT Compatibility: Remove top of enclosure for HAT access
- Tools Required: Completely tool-less
- Mounting: Screw key-holes on bottom
- Camera Compatibility: Compatible with Raspberry Pi Camera V1 and V2 (standard and NOIR)
|MCM Part #:||83-17540|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||83-17540|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|