This WiFi adapter has been fully tested for plug-and-play compatibility with popular Raspberry Pi operating systems. No drivers are needed - just plug it into the USB port and you'll be online in seconds. Numerous encryption protocols and full 802.11b/g/n support ensure compatibility with 2.4GHz wireless routers. High-speed data rates of up to 150Mbps are possible when connected over 802.11N networks.
Of course, this adapter can be used on other platforms besides the Pi - Windows, Mac, and other Linux distributions are also supported.
Features and Specifications
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Speed: 11n max 150Mbps, 11g max 54Mbps, 11b max 110Mbps
- Frequency Range: USA (FCC): 2412MHz-2462Mhz
- Supported OS: Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10), Mac, Linux
- Antenna: Internal PCB (0dBi)
- Weight: 2.7g
- Dimensions: 30 x 14 x 7mm
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Requirements: 5VDC (USB)
- Chipset: RT5370
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
|MCM Part #:||831-3397|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||831-3397|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|