A fast comprehensive tool for testing RJ45 based network cabling such as Cat5, Cat6, etc.. Identifies the connection configuration (straight through, crossover, token ring and many other types) and also identifies faults such as open, short or miss-wired connections. It will even list the full connection details (including wire colors) of the most common cable types.
- Automatic pattern identification for many wiring configurations (such as 4 & 8 wire straight through, 4 & 8 wire crossover, 6 wire voice/data, Linn Audio, Token Ring, Twisted Cisco)
- Cable wiring configuration can be identified even if there are wiring faults
- Displays full connection pattern of the cable under test
- Compatible with RJ45 based Cat5/6 connections
- Displays cable-making instructions when not testing cables
- Terminators are very small, ideal for use in cramped conditions
- Auto power-on and power-off
- Supports cable lengths of up to 500’
- ROHS, WEEE and CE Compliant
- Includes padded carry case, two terminators, two patch cables (to allow for socket testing), owners manual, laminated tthernet chart and a spare battery
|MCM Part #:||72-9916|
|Peak Part #:||UTP05|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|