Ground Loop Isolator 3.5mm Stereo In to 3.5mm Stereo Out
By Distributed By MCM (FGA-35)
In-Line Stereo Ground Loop Isolator
Compact stereo line transformer prevents signal interference and 60Hz hum caused from ground loop issues between components. Often when laptops or other portable devices are connected to battery chargers or AC cords, and to separate audio equipment such as stereo receivers, amplifiers or similar, ground loops occur causing noticeable hum or buzzing in the speakers. This simple inline device prevents that.
- High quality 1:1 isolation transformer galvanically isolated inputs and outputs
- 3.5mm stereo plug input and output
- Input/output impedance: 20K ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 30KHz
- THD: <0.001%
- Dimensions: 1" (dia) x 1-1/2" (L)
|MCM Part #:||50-9043|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||FGA-35|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|