A 4 Channel 5V DC relay breakout board. The control signal is DC 5V - 7.5V. It can control up to 10A 250VAC and 10A 30VDC loads. The main components on the board are EL817 and SRD-DV5V-SL-C
- Outputs have LED indicators.
- The input can be directly controlled by MCU's IOs.
- With optoisolators installed.
- Use diode to protect
- Response time < 20ms
- Relay can operate more than 100 thousands times.
- Four channels can be controlled at the same time.
- Independent input/output power supplies.
- Dimensions: 70mm X 17mm X 20mm
Four Relay Input Labels
Four Relay Output Labels
- GND -- Negative Power Supply of Optoisolator control
- VCC -- Positive Power Supply of Optoisolator Control
- IN1 -- Control Signal No. 1 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- IN2 -- Control Signal No. 2 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- IN3 -- Control Signal No. 3 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- IN4 -- Control Signal No. 4 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- V- -- Negative Power Supply of Relay
- V+ -- Positive Power Supply of Relay
|MCM Part #:||83-15182|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||FOUR_CHANNEL_RELAY_|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|