3-Pack of TI LM60CIZ Precision Temperature Sensors.
These TO-92 package temperature sensors provide accurate temperature readings from -40C to 125C. The output voltage is linearly proportional to the temperature in Celsius (6.25 mV/C). A DC offset of 424mV is used for reading negative temperatures without requiring a negative power supply. Each pack includes 3 sensors.
- Texas Instruments Part #LM60CIZ
- Accuracy at 25C: +- 2C and +- 3C(Max)
- Accuracy for -40C to 125C: +-4C (Max)
- Accuracy for -25C to 125C: +- 3C (Max)
- Temperature Slope: 6.25 mV/C
- DC Offset Voltage: 424mV
- Power-Supply Voltage: 2.7VDC - 10VDC
- Current Drain at 25C: 110 uA (Max)
- Nonlinearity: +- 0.8C (Max)
- Output Impedance: 800 Ohm (Max)
|MCM Part #:||MC16-0362|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||MC16-0362|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|