- Two-piece design runs through conduit or other tight areas
- Threaded circular DIN connector provides secure reattachment
- Superior-molded cables with foil and braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps - Full 1080p resolution
- High Speed HDMI and HDCP compliant
- In most applications, a signal booster (B122-000-60) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display
Tripp Lite's 25 ft. High Speed HDMI Easy Pull Monitor Cable w/ Connectors makes running long length video cables a snap. The pull-apart design allows the cable to be run through conduit or other tight areas that a HDMI connector wouldn't fit through. Diameter of the circular DIN end is only 7/8". Circular Easy Pull connector is threaded to ensure maximum security once the cable is reattached. Double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both HDMI male ends are molded and have integral strain relief to provide long life. UL20276 Digital Video Cable supports 1080p. In most applications, a signal booster (B122-000-60) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display.
|MCM Part #:||83-14857|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||P568-025-EZ|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|