Exceptional Read Speeds for Faster Computer Performance
Featuring SanDisk's cutting-edge solid state architecture, the SanDisk Extreme SSD can achieve sequential read speeds of up to 550MB/s**. It can also provide quick file transfers during video editing and data backup thanks to the exceptional 510MB/s sequential write speed. Additionally, the SanDisk Extreme SSD can deliver random read/write speeds of up to 23K/83K input/output operations per second (IOPS), enabling quicker data access. Your computer will boot up in seconds, load programs quickly, and blow through the most demanding next-gen games.
Smooth Gaming Experiences and Faster Multimedia Play
The SanDisk Extreme SSD provides hiccup-free, smooth gaming with faster loading. The SanDisk Extreme SSD's speed also enables easier, quicker multimedia playback. Videos, programs, and anything else stored on the SSD will load faster, saving time and increasing productivity.
Reliable Design Extends Your Computer's Lifecycle
Unlike traditional hard disk drives (HDDs), the SanDisk Extreme SSD has no moving parts, minimizing physical wear and tear. The drive is rated at 1.4 to 2.5 million hours mean time before failure (MTBF)**.The SanDisk Extreme SSD is designed to withstand shock and vibration giving it an additional layer of protection.
Low Power Consumption for Quiet and Cool Operation
If you're trying to keep your computer's internal temperatures in check, you'll appreciate the SanDisk Extreme SSD's decreased power consumption. The drive uses much less energy than a traditional HDD**, placing less of a burden on your computer's power supply and cooling system. The SSD also runs more quietly than a hard drive, reducing your computer's total noise output.
- Exceptional read/write speeds for enhanced computing performance
- Capacity: 240GB
- Ideal for gaming and other rich multimedia applications
- Solid state architecture resists wear and data corruption
- Low power consumption
- Also available in 120GB and 480GB
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s (backward compatible to SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s)
- Temperature (operating/Non-operating) : 0°C to 70°C / -55°C to 95C
- Active Power: 0.6W
- Shock Resistant: up to 1500G @ 0.5 msec
- Vibration (operating/Non-operating): 2.17gRMS, 5- 700Hz / 3.13gRMS, 5-800Hz
- MTBF: 2.0M hours
- Sequential Read (up to): 550 MB/s
- Squential Write (up to): 520 MB/s
- Random Read (up to): 39K IOPS
- Random Write (up to): 83K IOPS