Serial 16x2 LCD has the ability to dim the backlight to conserve power if needed. There is also a potentiometer on the backpack to adjust the contrast.
- Embedded PIC 16F88 utilizes onboard UART for greater communication accuracy
- Baud rates of 9600
- Greater processing speed at 10MHz
- Incoming buffer stores up to 80 characters
- Backlight transistor can handle up to 1A
- Pulse width modulation of backlight allows direct control of backlight brightness and current consumption
- All surface mount design allows a backpack that is half the size of the original
- Faster boot-up time
- Boot-up display can be turned on/off via firmware
For sample code and installation instructions check here.
|MCM Part #:||83-15162|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||SERLCD_16_2_5V_M43|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|