The Spruce boards are designed to be Arduino compatible and not just at the hardware level ! The Spruce IDE will make Arduino programmers feel right at home. By swapping the popular "avr-gcc" compiler with CodeSourcery's "arm-non-eabi-gcc", LeafLabs manages to provide a nearly identical programming experience to Arduino despite targeting a completely different architecture.
Spruce has Arduino compatible pinout meaning that all the Arduino shields can be used on the LinkSprite Spruce STM32 cortex board.
- CPU: STM32F103VET6 using a TQFP 100 pin package with 512K BYTES flash and 64KBYTES SRAM
- 1 JTAG debug interface
- 1 power LED indicattor (Green), 1 status LED (Blue)
- 1 RS232 port, Need crossover cable to talk to PC
- Support 3 pin ISP
- 1 USB 2.0 SLAVE port
- 1 Micro SD(TF) slot, uses SDIO
- 1 SPI interfaced AT45DB161D(2M BYTES) serial FLASH
- 1 functional button
- 1 RTC battery socket
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet port
- All unused GPIO pins are connected to external headers.