Speaker Input 2 Channel Line Level Input Attenuator
By Distributed By MCM (NR-100)
MCM Part #60-10520
You Save: $3.99 (44 %)
Stereo Line Level Input Attenuator
Accepts speaker level signal level from autosound equipment, and reduces it to standard unbalanced line level. Perfect when adding an amplifier, for additional speakers or a sub woofer, to an existing car system.
- Accommodates two channels (stereo)
- Independent left and right trim level controls
- Provides full ground loop isolation to the amplifier inputs
- Very high input impedance allows parallel connection to existing car speakers, without concerns for additional load on factory head units
- Floating ground inputs are compatible with any existing system
- Attached pigtails include molded female RCA output connectors
|MCM Part #:||60-10520|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||NR-100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
51-1103 - Pyle Blue Label 6 1/2'' 3 Way Speaker Pair - 360W Max
6.5'' 360 Watt Three-Way Speakers (pair)
Pyle’s Blue Label series speakers don’t just sound great – they look great, too. They’re great replacements for your vehicle’s factory speakers – you’ll hear the difference immediately. Included is a pair of round 6.5” thr...
51-1106 - Pyle Blue Label 6'' x 9'' 4 Way Speaker Pair - 400W Max
6''x 9'' 400 Watt Four-Way Speakers (pair)
Pyle’s Blue Label series speakers don’t just sound great – they look great, too. They’re great replacements for your vehicle’s factory speakers – you’ll hear the difference immediately. Included is a pair of 6” x 9” four...
Others Also Bought