Turns your corded Dremel rotary tool into a mini plunge router perfect for forming decorative edges, cutting straight slots or routing freehand.
- Plunge lock-in handle for fast and easy plunge locking
- Two depth stops with quick release for rapid adjustment of routing depth
- Clear base allows greater visibility of the work surface
- Depth guide includes English and Metric markings
- On board storage for router bits and wrench
- Fits tool model: 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200
- Plunge router attachment
- Edge Guide
- Circle cutting guide
- Mounting Wrench
|MCM Part #:||22-16544|
|Dremel Part #:||335|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|