Protects and insulates components, connections, and wires, and prevent against moisture and water that causes shorts or corrosion. This compact set will fit in any tech bench drawer or tool box. The clear color will virtually disappear in your project for an incredibly clean finish, and is perfect for maker projects to provide durability to thin parts or structural wire.
- 600V insulation
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- 4” lengths can be cut to custom lengths
- Shrinks at 160°~230°F
- For use between -65°~255°F
- Includes sizes (quantity): 1/16” (30), 1/8” (25), 5/32” (25), 3/16” (20), ¼” (10), 3/8” (10)
- Includes plastic organizer case
- Case dimensions: 8-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Note: Clear tubing is not UL approved, and may not be suitable for electrical applications where UL may be required
|MCM Part #:||21-19530|
|Duratool Part #:||21-19530|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|