Network Cat5 and Telecom Crimp Tool with Cable Tester
By Duratool (22-26095)
MCM Part #22-26095
You Save: $10.00 (20 %)
Combination UTP Crimp Tool / Tester
Very handy tool is ideal for most types of voice and network cables as it cuts. strips, terminates then continuity tests both UTP and STP Cat5, Cat6 and voice cable. Three separate dies accept RJ11, RJ12 and RJ45 connectors. Built-in toold both cuts and strips round cables. Ratcheting operation provides ease of use and ensures proper, consistent pressure on all connectors crimped. Detachable cable tester provides sequential continuit check of all conductors, ensuring secure connections with proper pinout.
- Immediately test terminated cables before installation
- Remote tester is detachable from tool for long runs or to map cables
- Tests connectors with up to 8-pins plus ground/shield
- Use with 8,6, or 4 pin modular connectors and cables including Cat5/Cat6, RJ-11/12/45
- Includes vinyl carry pouch
- Low battery indicator
- Requires (3) LR-44 batteries (sold separately)
|MCM Part #:||22-26095|
|Duratool Part #:||22-26095|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
Others Also Bought
83-17300 - Raspberry Pi™ 3 Model B 1GB Project Board
It's here! The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest generation of single-board computers from the Raspberry Pi Foundation. Upgrades over the Raspberry Pi 2 include a faster 1.2GHz ARMv8 64bit processor and built-in WiFi and Bluetooth functionality.