Print the widest variety of DYMO labels with one versatile printer. With the DYMO LabelWriter you’re ready to tackle virtually any labeling or mailing job. Print impressive address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, name badges and more, at speeds up to 71 labels per minute.* Use the included DYMO Stamps® software to print precise USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop – without fees, contracts or monthly commitments.** AND print permanent DYMO D1 plastic labels in a variety of sizes and colors – perfect when you need durable labels for your office or workplace. Like all LabelWriter printers the LabelWriter Duo printer never needs ink or toner, and includes software you can use to print labels directly from text in popular software programs, verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes, and much more.
- Print paper labels and permanent DYMO D1™ plastic labels in a variety of colors and sizes
- DYMO D1 plastic labels are long-lasting, durable and ideal for labeling hard goods like computers, PDAs, phones, file cabinets, printers and more!
- Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO® Productivity Software, featuring the new DYMO Label version 8, DYMO Stamps® and Address FixerTM
- DYMO Label version 8 software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more – all from your PC or Mac®
- Print USPS®-approved DYMO Stamps® postage directly from your desktop –no monthly fee, contracts or commitments required*
- Print fast – paper labels up to 71 labels per minute**, 40% faster than our base printer
- Uses thermal printing technology – no expensive ink or toner needed, ever
- Create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, QuickBooks® and other programs, without retyping
- Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book – just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want
- Verify US addresses and ZIP+4® codes with included Address Fixer™ software (Requires Internet connection)
- Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the Quick Print widget
- Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
- Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved 600 x 300 dpi graphics mode (D1 label resolution 150 x 150 dpi)
- Browse all available label layouts on screen – quickly find the best label for any job
- Conserve power with new “sleep mode”
- Share with co-workers using Windows/Mac printer sharing or optional DYMO Label Writer Print Server (sold separately)
- Put it anywhere – compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace
*Internet connection required. DYMO Stamps® service provided by Endicia, a licensed USPS® PC Postage™ provider. Account terms are subject to change. For current information visit www.dymo.com/endicia.
**4-line address label.
- Works with Windows® XP or Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit) or Mac OS® v10.4 or later
- USB connected includes cords, cables, software, instructions and starter labels
- 2 year limited warranty
- LabelWriter® 450 Duo
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Card
- AC Power Adapter & Cable
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Starter Roll of address labels and starter roll of DYMO Stamps labels and one D1 cassette