Smart Fisheye Cloud Camera 180°
By Edimax (IC-5150W)
MCM Part #82-20718
Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Fisheye Cloud Camera with 180-Degree Panoramic View
The Edimax IC-5150W Fisheye network camera gives you wider, 180-degree panoramic views for more efficient security and monitoring in your home, shop or factory without the blind spots associated with traditional standard lens network cameras. And with Edimax Plug-n-View technology, there’s no complicated setup so you can connect the camera to the cloud without any hassle and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
With a built-in microphone, sound and motion detection system and microSD/SDHC card slot, the camera is well equipped to protect your property as well as fully customizable. Motion detection can be configured according to user-defined areas, and together with sound detection and sound-triggered recording offers a powerful security system that’s always on alert to capture anything suspicious. And for installation and monitoring, the intuitive Wi-Fi user interface makes everything a breeze. See the big picture in 1080p Full HD and never miss a thing.
- 180-Degree Panoramic View to eliminate blind spots and provide wall-to-wall coverage equivalent to 2 - 4 standard cameras.
- Full HD 1080p Video ensures rich detail and crisp image quality for streaming and recording.
- Native Dewarping and image distortion reduction converts images or videos to a "normal" view for better usability and playback.
- Free Cloud Storage Recording to integrate and save recording and events directly to the cloud.
- ePTZ Digital Pan, Tilt & Zoom to focus on areas in rich detail while still recording the bigger picture.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) to capture and record in high-quality and more detail under low and poor light conditions.
- Multi-Area Motion & Sound Detection triggers recording and sends to email or ftp.
- Push Notifications with Video Alerts when motion or sound is detected.
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView II app on iPhone®, iPad® or Android® or EdiView software for computers.
- microSD/SDHC Card Slot for local storage.
- Wireless & Ethernet Connection for flexible placement and compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n products.
- Easy Setup with smart EdiLife mobile app setup & hardware WPS support.
- Easy Setup
In the Package
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
- High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
- Motion & sound detected video to SD card, ftp or email
- Pre- & post-recording upon detected motion
- Viewer software to access 16 network cameras simultaneously
- Manual/scheduled/cycle recording
- Network Camera IC-5150W
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM with utility software and user manual
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Kit
|•Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
||•EdiView Finder (Windows/Mac)
||•10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) port
|•180 degree (H), 142 degree (V) & 206 degree (D) viewing angle
|•Supports dynamic DNS service
||•Web management interface
|•Motion/sound detection recording and alerts to microSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
||•iPhone & iPad viewer app
|•microSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
||•Android viewer app
||•USB 2.0 Port
||•LED indicators: Internet, LAN/Wi-Fi LNK/ACT, Power
|•Free cloud storage for real time remote backup
|•High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
||•Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080), HD (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240),
||•v4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, PPPoE
|•1920 x 1080 up to 30 fps
||•Frame rate: 5, 10, 15, 20, 24 or 30 fps
|•1280 x 720 up to 30 fps
|•640 x 480 up to 30 fps
|•320 x 240 up to 30 fps
||RF OUTPUT POWER
|•Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3/802.3u
||•IR LEDs for night illumination up to 15 feet
|•Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
||•12V DC x 1A
||•Humidity 20-80% RH (non-condensing)
|•95mm(H) x 40mm(W) x 30mm(D)
|MCM Part #:||82-20718|
|Edimax Part #:||IC-5150W|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|