The Moto Mod™ Development Kit includes a Reference Moto Mod™, a Perforated Board for you to solder you own components to, and an example cover. Together with a compatible Moto Z, the MDK is the starting point for developing your own Reference Moto Mod.
On the Reference Moto Mod board, we’ve included a µUSB-B port (can also be used for Mobility Display Port), USB-C, and connector interface that exposes all key interfaces.
View All Moto Mod™ Products:
Features and Specifications:
- Moto Mods Development Kit (MDK) - required developing all Moto Mods = 83-17662
- Extra Moto Mod™ Perforated Board (one included with MDK) = 83-17663
- Moto Mod™ HAT Adapter Board = 83-17664
- Moto Mod™ Audio Personality Card = 83-17665
- Moto Mod™ Battery Personality Card = 83-17666
- Moto Mod™ Display Personality Card = 83-17667
- Moto Mod™ Temperature Sensor Personality Card = 83-17668
Links and Downloads:
- Mechanical and Electrical Interface to enable connection with Moto Z
- Moto Mod Microprocessor (MuC) with 96k ROM
- Moto High Speed Bridge
- 80 pin connector exposing all developer interfaces
- Moto Mods FAQ: Link
- Moto Mods Documentation: Link
|MCM Part #:||83-17662|
|Moto Part #:||2581422|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|