The HAT Adapter Board enables you to attach a wide variety of Raspberry Pi HATs to your Moto Mods™ Development Kit (available here). It includes the standard 40-pin header, 15-pin camera and 15-pin display header in the exact dimensions and placement.
This card plugs into the 80 pin connector that comes with the Reference Moto Mod. You will need to port or create the Moto Mod firmware (and associated Android application) to get your chosen HAT up and running.
View All Moto Mod™ Products:
Features and Specifications:
- Moto Mods Development Kit (MDK) - required developing all Moto Mods = 83-17662
- Extra Moto Mod™ Perforated Board (one included with MDK) = 83-17663
- Moto Mod™ HAT Adapter Board = 83-17664
- Moto Mod™ Audio Personality Card = 83-17665
- Moto Mod™ Battery Personality Card = 83-17666
- Moto Mod™ Display Personality Card = 83-17667
- Moto Mod™ Temperature Sensor Personality Card = 83-17668
Links and Downloads:
- Moto Mods Development Kit (MDK)
- Compatible Motorola Smart Phone
- Moto Mods FAQ: Link
- Moto Mods Documentation: Link
|MCM Part #:||83-17664|
|Moto Part #:||2581424|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|