The Battery Personality Card provides an example of a Moto Mod™ with a rechargeable battery that serves the purpose of extending the battery life of a Moto Z smartphone. It can also be used as an example of how to provide autonomous power to a Moto Mod when not connected to a Moto Z. For this example card, a 300 mAh Lithium Ion battery is included along with a commonly used fuel gauge and charge IC.
This card plugs into the 80 pin connector that comes with the Moto Mods™ Development Kit (available here).
As a developer, you can use this as a reference when designing and building your own Moto Mod prototype that needs it’s own audio connection. The source code for both the Moto Mod firmware and companion Android application is also available for your review and use.
View All Moto Mod™ Products:
Features and Specifications:
- Moto Mods Development Kit (MDK) - required developing all Moto Mods = 83-17662
- Extra Moto Mod™ Perforated Board (one included with MDK) = 83-17663
- Moto Mod™ HAT Adapter Board = 83-17664
- Moto Mod™ Audio Personality Card = 83-17665
- Moto Mod™ Battery Personality Card = 83-17666
- Moto Mod™ Display Personality Card = 83-17667
- Moto Mod™ Temperature Sensor Personality Card = 83-17668
Links and Downloads:
- Moto Mods Development Kit (MDK)
- Compatible Motorola Smart Phone
- Moto Mods FAQ: Link
- Moto Mods Documentation: Link
|MCM Part #:||83-17666|
|Moto Part #:||2581426|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|