2.4” LCD Touch Screen HAT for Raspberry Pi
Simply plug this 2.4” TFT LCD into the GPIO pins on your Raspberry Pi A+, B+ or Pi 2 and load the software for a complete display / control solution. It's just like a full-size touchscreen monitor for your Pi, only smaller!
The display measures 2.4” diagonally and is capable of showing 65K colors at 240x320px resolution. The integrated resistive touch overlay and programmable buttons give you full control of your projects.
Downloads / Links
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi A+, B+, and Raspberry Pi 2
- Resolution: 240x320 pixels
- Color: 65,000
- Backlight: On/off, PWM (jumper controlled)
- Inputs: touch (4 wire resistive), 5 x user-programmable buttons
- Frame rate: 17FPS
- Connection: High speed 48MHz SPI through GPIO
- Dimensions: 2.2” x 2.6” x .6”
- Includes: 1 x assembled 2.4" display module, 1 x quick start guide
|MCM Part #:||83-16871|
|element14 Part #:||4DPI-24-HAT|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|