The BeagleBone Black is the latest version of the popular BeagleBone development board. It features a 1GHz TI ARM Cortex A8 processor, on-board HDMI output, 4GB of on-board eMMC memory preloaded with Linux, and 2 - 46 pin headers for expansion and connection.
We are shipping the most current Revision C boards. These include Debian Linux and 4GB of eMMC memory. It is always recommended that production boards be updated with the latest software image upon receipt for the best user experience.
The latest Debian software image can be found here.
Image installation instructions can be found here.
- 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 (AM335x)
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client: power, debug and device
- USB host
- Micro HDMI output
- 2x 46 pin headers- 2x I2C, 5x UART, I2S, SPI, CAN, 66x 3.3V GPIO, 7x ADC
- 4Gb Embedded MMC Flash with Debian Distribution
- Board size: 3.4" x 2.1"
Check all cases, kits, and accessories for the BeagleBone Black!
|MCM Part #:||83-16241|
|Beagleboard Part #:||BBONE-BLACK-4G|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|