Read, write, transfer data, and emulate cards using your Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone Black with the OMC5577 NFC controller. This controller is supported under Linux, Android, and Windows IoT and includes examples for each function to ease integration and development.
This all-in-one kit includes adapters to fit both Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black SBCs. A MIFARE UL NFC card is also included.
- PN7120 NFC Controller Board
- Raspberry Pi Interface Board (compatible with Model B, B+, and 2)
- BeagleBone Interface Board
- Type: NFC Forum V1.3 compliant for all modes
- Supported Protocols: Read/write, peer-to-peer, card emulation
- Supported Tags: NFC Forum type 1/2/3/4/5 tags
- OS Support: Linux, Android, Windows 10 IoT
- Interface: NCI over I2C host
Links and Downloads:
|MCM Part #:||83-17008|
|element14 Part #:||OM5577|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|