Aimed at making Arduino powered products a reality. Ideal for lower power or smaller size projects and even small scale product production, this tiny module is perfect for the new age of the Internet of Things. The module has an SRF radio module installed so it's an out of the box low power RF node. It's the world’s only SOM (system on module) Arduino device that can be programmed over the air direct from the Arduino IDE.
The RFu-328 will run the same code as the larger XinoRF because it shares the same ATmega 328 micro running at 16 MHz, almost all of the Arduino pins are available for use. So you can develop your system with the XinoRF and deploy with RFu-328.
- Has all the advantages of our XRF and SRF radio modules: great range, low power, easy use
- Works with a range of sensor modules
- Comes installed with the later smaller, faster Arduino UNO bootloader.
- Will run the same code as XinoRF
- Will run any existing Arduino code with no or very little modification – pin 8 is radio enable – that’s it!)
- Supports XBee style wireless comms (most series 1 type XBee serial sketches will easily work)
- Surface mount option
- XBee style 2 x 10 way pin header option ( pin headers included for you to solder if you wish)
- Certifications: RoHS, CE and WEEE
|MCM Part #:||28-13520|
|Ciseco Part #:||RFU-328|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|