It's intended for anyone moving on from the Xino RF or an Arduino with SRF shield. This kit makes prototyping much easier (we recommend if you haven't used an Arduino before you look at the Xino RF or an Arduino and SRF shield to get you going, the RFu takes knowledge you will have learned from it).
- Run your project from a single AA battery. Use other Power Pods to utilize more power supplies!
- Supports our stackable I/O Pods.
- 6 Pin straight FTDI style header to perform program uploads via serial adapter or the Explorer+.
- Fits into our excellent value ABS project box
- RFu Developer PCB Kit
- Power Pod (1.5V to 3.3V DC) with 4 Pin Male Header
- 2 x AA Battery Clips (Battery Not Included!)
- 2 x 10 Pin Female Headers (2.54mm Pitch)
- 1 x 8 Pin Female Header (2.54mm Pitch)
- 1 x 4 Pin Female Header (2.54mm Pitch)
- 1 x 40 Point Mini Breadboard
- 1 x Push Button
- 1 x Red LED
- 1 x 470 Ohm Resistor
- 5 x Jumper Cables (Random length and colour)
Suggested but not required - RFu-328 module.
|MCM Part #:||28-13515|
|Ciseco Part #:||RFU DEV BOARD|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|