The FiiO E1 uses the line out signal from the iPod/iPhone, so it provides better sound quality, and is able to drive high impedance or low sensitivity headphones.
With the in-line control function, you can easily control the playback of the iPod/iPhone from the E1 Amplifier. The FiiO E1 will bring you better sound quality and a more convenient playback experience.
- Designed for iPod/iPhone
- Improves the sound quality with the line out from the dock
- Build in high quality Texas Instruments’s headphone amplifier Intergrated Circuit
- High power output to drive high impedance or low sensitivity headphones or earphones
- Easy control of the playback of the iPod/iPhone while the player stays securely in your pocket;
- Compatible with iPod Nano, iPod Video, iPod Touch, iPhone, all generations & all versions
- Easy & simple to use, plug and play,
- Powered by the iPod/iPhone (no charging or battery needed)
- Traditional Apple white style, with a built-in clip, you can clip it onto anything
- Output Power: 100mW (16 ohms Loaded); 12mW (300 ohms Loaded)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥98dB (A weight)
- Distortion: <0.009%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 80KHz
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 16 ohm ~ 300 ohm
- Power Supply: 3.3V
- Line control: 48mm x 14mm x 10.7mm
- AMP dock: 33.8mm x 30.8mm x 7.8mm
- Length: 31.5" (Line Exposed)
- Weight: 0.71 oz.
|MCM Part #:||83-13521|
|FiiO Electronics Part #:||E1|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 393
MCM Cat 56, Page 367View in Catalog