Save money on heating and cooling energy costs with the FLIR TG130 Spot Thermal Camera. Quickly find and troubleshoot temperature-related issues around the house and solve problems fast.
- Find heat loss around doors, floors, walls, pipes, or windows
- Discover electrical issues affecting home appliances
- Confirm that refrigerator settings are correct, and food is stored at a safe temperature
- Just point and click--Aim the thermal camera at a target then click to freeze the image. No special training required.
- Pocket-portable size
- Ergonomic design
- Standard, easy-to-replace AAA batteries
- Field of view (FOV): 55° × 43°
- Minimum focus distance: 0.1 m (4 in.)
- Image frequency 9 Hz
- Focus free
- Detector type Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Spectral range 8–14 µm
- Display 1.8 in. TFT LCD
- Object temperature range –10 to +150°C (+14 to +302°F)
- Battery type 3 × AAA (LR03)
- Battery operating time: 4 hours continuous scanning
- Includes Imaging IR spot thermal camera, Printed documentation, Lanyard, and 3 × AAA (LR03) batteries
|MCM Part #:||72-13035|
|Flir Systems Part #:||TG130|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|