The TG165 is an Imaging Infrared Thermometer bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton® micro thermal sensor. It easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting and store images and data to show customers and include in reports. Instantly shows what's hot and where to aim, intuitive to operate with no special training required, easily save images and data for documentation, download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD. Built to withstand a 2m drop, compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag. Dual diverging lasers, frames temp measurement area.
- Eliminates blind guesswork
- 24:1 Spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- 150 milliseconds Response time
- 8 to 14µm Spectral response
- Integrated automatic shutter
- 8Gb Micro SD card memory
- -10 to 45°C Operating temperature range
- Temperature Measuring Range: -25°C to +380°C
- Accuracy %: 1.5%
|MCM Part #:||72-13040|
|Flir Systems Part #:||TG165|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|