The TL175 TwistGuard™ test leads feature adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments. The extendable tip enhances safety by reducing tip exposure and adds versatility for most measurements. WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads to show when replacement is needed.
- Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
- Double insulated silicone leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures
- Heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure
- compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10A max.
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Exposed probe tip length: 19mm to 4mm (0.75 inch to 0.16 inch)
- Environmental ratings: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Conforms to EN61010-031
|MCM Part #:||201-360|
|Fluke Part #:||TL175E|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|