4" 2-Way Speaker with 70V and 8 Ohm Rotary Select Transformer
By Quam (FM4X1/70)
MCM Part #555-29310
4" 2-way 8-Ohm/70V Loudspeaker
The FM4X1/70 is complete 2-way loudspeaker with a 4" O.D. Woofer, 3/4" dome tweeter, 20W-70V low loss, extended frequency response rotary select transformer with an 8 Ohm position. Multiple position "U" bracket included. Finish is Black.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity – 89 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- 8 Ohm Tap Output – 89 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Calculated Output – 102 dB SPL, 5W/ 1M
- Frequency Response – 80Hz - 20kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Loudspeaker – 4” O.D. Woofer
- Tweeter – 3/4” Dome
- Transformer – Integral to Unit 20W-70V or 8 Ohm, 5 tap (20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.25W)
|MCM Part #:||555-29310|
|Quam Part #:||FM4X1/70|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|