Network to Mic/Line Interface
The FP-NML2P is a high quality converter that provides professional line-level outputs from two Dante network audio channels. Each line output provides +4dB balanced for a network digital audio level of -18dB. The output directly interfaces with other professional and commercial audio equipment without the need for additional gain. The stereo crosstalk is below the noise floor on all outputs. The noise floor is lower than 80dB on all channels. Each channel also offers greater than 18dB of headroom.
The FP-NML2P is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The FP-NML2P will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an FP-NML2P, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply.
For non-POE Version, please see 555-27600
See the entire line of Dante interfaces Here
RDL is the world's premier manufacturer of high-quality audio, video and control modules. The concept of APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MODULES was first introduced by RDL more than twenty years ago…a concept promoting unsurpassed value and performance. A concept which has attained widespread popularity and is a proven success in many thousands of facilities around the world. As the inventor of APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MODULES, RDL continues to lead the industry with solutions to specific problems as well as building blocks of quality system designs.
- Network Connector:RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol:Dante
- Transmission Rate:100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default)
- Bit Depth Supported:24 bits
- Audio Operating Levels:-18 dBFS = +4 dBu
- Outputs (2):Balanced, detachable terminal block
- Output Level:+4 dBu (nominal)
- Output Impedance:150 O balanced; 75 O unbalanced
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N:< 0.1%
- Noise below +4 dBu:< -80 dB (output active); < -95 dB (outputs muted)
- Crosstalk:< 90 dB (1 kHz); < 80 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Headroom above +4 dBu:> 18 dB
- Indicators (3):Ethernet Link and Speed, SYNC
- Power Connections (2):Power Jack; Detachable Terminal Block
- Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 40° C
- Power Requirement:24 Vdc @ 100 mA, or PoE
- Dimensions:4.85" x 1.75" x 3.25"
- Weight:0.67 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-27605|
|Radio Design Labs Part #:||FP-NML2P|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|