RDL is the world's premier manufacturer of high-quality audio, video and control modules. The concept of APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MODULES was first introduced by RDL more than twenty years ago…a concept promoting unsurpassed value and performance. A concept which has attained widespread popularity and is a proven success in many thousands of facilities around the world. As the inventor of APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MODULES, RDL continues to lead the industry with solutions to specific problems as well as building blocks of quality system designs.
- Network Connector:RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol:Dante
- Transmission Rate:100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default)
- Bit Depth Supported:24 bits
- Audio Operating Levels:-18 dBFS = +4 dBu
- Outputs (2):Balanced, detachable terminal block
- Output Level:+4 dBu (nominal)
- Output Impedance:150 O balanced; 75 O unbalanced
- VCA Control:0 to 10 Vdc or 0 to 10 kO linear
- VCA Attenuation:0 to > 90 dB, Audio taper
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N:< 0.1%
- Noise below +4 dBu:< -80 dB (output active); < -95 dB (outputs muted)
- Crosstalk:< 90 dB (1 kHz); < 80 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Headroom above +4 dBu:> 18 dB
- Indicators (3):Ethernet Link and Speed, SYNC
- Power Connections (2):Power Jack; Detachable Terminal Block
- Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 40° C
- Power Requirement:24 Vdc @ 135 mA.
- Dimensions:4.85" x 1.75" x 3.25"
- Weight:0.682 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-27610|
|Radio Design Labs Part #:||FP-NML2V|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|