5V USB to TTL Module
By Ftdi (TTL-232R-PCB)
MCM Part #831-3231
USB 232R-PCB FTDI USB to TTL Converter
he TTL-232R-PCB is a USB to TTL serial UART converter PCB incorporating FTDI's FT232RQ USB to Serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols. The PCB provides a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
Each TTL-232R_PCB contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilising the FT232R plus a USB type-A connector. The PCB is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible. Each PCB supports a data transfer rate up to 3 Mbaud and supports the FTDIChip-ID?, with a unique USB serial number programmed into the FT232R. This feature can be used to create a security or password protected file transfer access using the PCB. The TTL-232R_PCB requires USB drivers, which are used to make the FT232R on the PCB appear as a virtual COM port (VCP). This then allows the user to communicate with the USB interface via a standard PC serial emulation port.
- Communications & Networking
See the downloads tab for a specification sheet
- TTL-232R_PCB provides a USB to TTL Serial UART interface.
- On board FT232RQ provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics on the PCB
- Connect directly to a microcontroller UART or I/O pins.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits,
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels
- Internal EEPROM with user writeable area
- PCB is USB Powered - no external supply required
- Support for FT232R FTDIChip-ID™ feature for improved security
|MCM Part #:||831-3231|
|Ftdi Part #:||TTL-232R-PCB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|