USB to UART Development Kit
By Ftdi (UM232R)
MCM Part #831-3246
FT232R IC USB to MCU Development Tool
The UM232R module is a USB - Serial UART (TTL) development module for the FT232R IC device. The module supports USB to UART interfacing at 5V / 3V TTL levels.
Voltage levels are set via onboard jumpers. I/O headers available to provide access to all UART and CBUS interface pins of the FT232R device. The UM232R can be configured as either USB bus-powered or self-powered modes. Full hardware handshaking is supported. The UM232R can supports communication at up to 3MBaud at TTL/CMOS levels. The UM232R plugs into a standard 24 pin, 0.6in wide, DIP socket.
- Computers & Computer Peripherals
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Test & Measurement
- Consumer Electronics
- Imaging, Video & Vision
- Automation & Process Control
- Single chip USB to UART synchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip – No USB-specific firmware programming required
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1/2 stop bits and odd/even/mar /spac /no parity
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mega baud
- FTDI's royalty-free VCP,D2XX drivers eliminates requirement for USB driver developments.
- Support for bus powered, self powered and high-power bus powered USB configurations
- Configurable CBUS I/O pins, Transmit and receive LED drive signals
- Auto transmit buffer control for RS485 applications
- Integrated 1024bit internal EEPROM for storing USBVID, PID, serial num, product description strings
|MCM Part #:||831-3246|
|Ftdi Part #:||UM232R|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|