USB to TTL SeriaL Cable Bare Wire
By Ftdi (USB-RS232-WE-1800-BT)
MCM Part #831-3243
3.3V USB - A to Wire End TTL Serial Cable Bare Ends
The TTL-232R-3V3 cable is a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FT232RQ USB to Serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilising the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with the 6 pin SIL, 0.1 pitch connector. The cable supports the FTDIChip-ID, with a unique USB serial number programmed into the FT232R. This feature can be used to create a security or password protected file transfer access using the cable.
- USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible
- 1.8m long and supports a data transfer rate up to 3Mbaud
- Require USB drivers
- On board FT232RQ provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- Connect directly to a microcontroller UART or I/O pins
- Internal EEPROM with user writable area
- 3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Low USB bandwidth consumption
|MCM Part #:||831-3243|
|Ftdi Part #:||USB-RS232-WE-1800-BT|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|