Surface Mount FTSI Embedded Controller
By Ftdi (VNC1L)
MCM Part #831-3244
You Save: $13.22 (83 %)
Vinculum USB Host/Slave IC
The VNC1L is a first generation Vinculum family USB Host/Slave Controller IC, designed to deliver USB host level interfacing capabilities to embedded applications. The IC features two independent USB host/slave ports with an inbuilt 8/32-bit MCU processing core with 4kb RAM program memory and 64kb embedded flash memory for firmware storage.
The IC supports UART, SPI slave and 8-bit parallel FIFO interfaces to enable communication with external processing devices. Further two USB ports on IC can be individually configured by firmware as host or slave ports. IC can be programmed with FTDI's in-house developed firmware which supports a range of common USB device classes, providing a cost effective, complete, ready-to-use USB interfacing solution. Users do not need to license any USB software stacks or develop USB drivers, indeed no knowledge of USB is required to use these devices. IC is ideal for implementing USB interfacing within existing applications which do not already have USB.
- Computers & Computer Peripherals
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Test & Measurement
- Consumer Electronics
- Imaging, Video & Vision
- Automation & Process Control
- VNC1L device is supplied un-programmed.
- 8/32-bit V-MCU core
- Dual DMA controllers for hardware acceleration
- 64kb embedded flash program memory
- 4kb internal data SRAM
- 2 x USB 2.0 slow/full speed host/slave ports
- UART, SPI and parallel FIFO interfaces
- PS2 legacy keyboard and mouse interfaces
- Up to 28 GPIO pins depending on configuration
- 3.3V operation with 5V safe inputs
- Low power operation (25mA running/2mA standby)
- Multi-processor configuration capable
|MCM Part #:||831-3244|
|Ftdi Part #:||VNC1L|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|