The 70210 Express Driver incorporates a smooth ergonomic grip and a removable bottom cap for extra bit storage The patented ratcheting mechanism allows the ratchet to drive screws twice as fast. The driver's tip rotates in the same direction, regardless of where the torque is being applied from, allowing for continuous torque, which helps to maximize efficiency.
- Patented ratcheting mechanism helps drive the screws 2 times faster than regular screwdrivers
- To Achieve double efficiency, simply hold the collar and rotate the handel clockwise and counter clockwise
- Convient slider switch reverses direction
- Twenty 0.5in. (4mm) Hex Shank Precision Bits
- 4 Slotted Tips: 1/16in, 5/64in, 3/32 in, 1/8in
- 4 Phillips Tips: #000, #00, #0, #1
- 9 Torx Tips: T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15
- 3 Pozidrive Tips: PZ00, PZ00, PZ0, PZ1
|MCM Part #:||22-26105|
|General Tools Part #:||70210|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|