This nine piece set is used for reaching concealed or obstructed screws, and is helpful in situations where leverage is required. The drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation.
- Permits short radius movements where turning space is limited
- 72 tooth ultra-fine ratchet requires only 5° turning radius
- The Chrome Vanadium Steel ratcheting handle is ergonomically designed which allows for greater control, comfort and torque
- Hardened tempered alloy steel bits
- 1/4" magnetic bit-holder can be used in power tools
- Accepts industry standard insert bits
- 1/4" and 3/16" Slotted bits
- #1 and #2 Phillips bits
- T15 and T20 Torx bits
- 1/8" and 5/32" Hex bits
|MCM Part #:||22-17270|
|General Tools Part #:||80075|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|