The PalmScope™ (DCS950) is more than the world’s first full-featured pocket-sized video inspection system. It’s also built to survive harsh environments and rigorous tasks. The PalmScope’s clamshell design allows the camera-tipped probe to be coiled safely and conveniently inside the device. Plus, it can be operated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to use tools.The PalmScope sets a new affordability standard and outshines competitors in utility, convenience and bang for the buck. It’s ideal for busy techs, contractors and DIYers.
The PalmScope has countless applications, such as detecting leaks and cracks in ducts and piping, inspecting for corrosion and deposit buildup, “seeing” behind walls and reading hidden part and serial numbers. This cutting-edge precision specialty instrument offers a cost-effective way to visually inspect inaccessible or hazardous areas and diagnose hidden problems without disassembly or teardown.
With just five control buttons—power on/off, brightness up, brightness down, video zoom and video flip— the PalmScope is incredibly user-friendly. The video zoom button allows the user to zoom up to 4X, increasing the odds of spotting elusive problems. The 180-degree video flip function makes it easier to read upside-down labels and serial numbers by instantly turning them right-side up.
- Fits in your pocket
- 1 meter drop-proof
- Long, thin camera-tipped probe penetrates tight, hard-to-reach spaces
- Probe is waterproof and holds its shape
- Four camera-lighting LEDs produce bright, crisp video on large color LCD
- Four screen controls
- CE and RoHS approved
- Nylon Pouch with Belt Clip
- Four Probe Tip Accessories: pickup hook, magnetic pickup, 90° mirror, thread protector
- Probe Length: 24 in. (0.6m)
- Probe Diameter: 0.35 in. (9mm)
- Probe Water/Dust/Oil Resistance: to IP67 standard
- LCD Size: 2.7 in. (686mm) diagonal
- LCD/Camera Resolution: 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA)
- Camera Depth of Field: 1 in. to 10 ft.(25mm to 2.4m)
- Camera Field of View: 60°
- Screen Controls: Brightness up and down, 1 to 4X zoom in 6 steps, 180° flip
- Case Impact Resistance: From height of 39 in. (1m) onto 2 in. (50mm) thick hardwood
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.9 x 1.5 in.(136 x 73 x 39mm)
- Weight: 9 oz. (250g)
- Power Source: (4) “AAA” batteries
|MCM Part #:||22-24395|
|General Tools Part #:||DCS950|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|