The low-cost Gizmo development board for embedded innovators combines the power of a supercomputer with the I/O capabilities of a microcontroller, built upon the first of its kind AMD Embedded G-series APU to deliver 85 GFLOPS at less than 9W of power. Merging this performance power with direct access to a wide range of interfaces including GPIO, ADC/DAC, PWM, I(2) C, SPI, USB, SATA and PCIe provides even greater functionality and design possibilities.
- AMD G-Series SOC with AMD Radeon HD 8210E discrete-class graphics
- 1GB DDR3-1600 SDRAM
- HDMI Video/Audio Output
- 85 GFLOPS performance
- HD Audio In/Out via 3.5mm Connector
- mSATA/mini PCIe Connector
- microSD Card Slot
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 3.0 x 2 and USB 2.0 x 2 Connectors
- AMD Debug Headerv
- High-speed and Low-speed Special Features Card Edge Connectors
- 4” x 4” Form Factor
- Support for DirectX® 11.1, OpenGL 4.2x and OpenCL™ 1.2, enabling parallel processing and high-performance graphics processing
- Supported operating systems include Windows Embedded 8 and Linux
This board is intended "For commercial, industrial or business environment only". This board is intended for "design in developers" that wish to experiment with the AMD G-Series APU's and develop boards around them.
|MCM Part #:||83-16358|
|GizmoSphere Part #:||GIZMO-2-GSOCD9W-1.0|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|