Your iPhone, iPod, or iPad becomes the easy-to-use, never-lost remote your home entertainment center has been waiting for.
Your entertainment system expects a remote control to speak to it via infrared signals. Your iOS device speaks Bluetooth. Beacon acts as a bridge between them.
Imagine being able to control your TV or stereo using your always-handy iPhone. Or your iPod touch. Or your iPad.
Beacon pairs with your iOS device via Bluetooth and works with Dijit's Universal Remote App to put complete control of your home entertainment center in the palm of your hand. There are no bulky cases or dongles, no wires or cables. Control your home entertainment system using the Universal Remote App on your Multi-Touch display.
Setup is quick and easy. The Dijit app uses a library of constantly updated device codes to simplify setup for your TV, set-top box, sound system, media players and more. There's even an integrated learning feature for components not yet included in Dijit's library.
Bluetooth pairing is simple and puts you just a few taps away from using Dijit's intuitive Program Guide and your touchscreen-based device to change channels, volumes, input, set your DVR, and more.
- Wireless universal audio/video controller for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Low-profile component designed to blend unobtrusively with any decor
- Use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a powerful universal remote control without dongles or cases
- Connects to your iOS device via Bluetooth and gives you control of your TV, stereo, and other home entertainment components
- For use with Dijit's Universal Remote app, a free download from the App Store
- The Universal Remote app uses a constantly updated device code library and integrated learning feature to make setup simple and intuitive
- No wires or power cables; runs up to two months on 4 AA batteries
- Beacon is AppPowered
- iPod Touch 2nd/3rd/4th Generation
- iPad/iPad 2
- iPhone 3G/3GS/4
|MCM Part #:||83-13411|
|Griffin Technology Part #:||GC17126|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 384
MCM Cat 56, Page 382View in Catalog