HELO TC comes complete with a precision twin-rotor remote-controlled helicopter and Flight Deck. The Flight Deck plugs into your device's headphone jack and translates your commands into infrared signals that beam to the helicopter.
HELO TC's intuitive, easy-to-learn controls and twin-rotor design make for stable, controlled flight. And the HELO TC app provides features not available with other RC helicopters, such as Auto Land so you can bring HELO TC down for a safe landing with just a tap.
NOTE: HELO TC requires full volume output from your Andoid or iOS device, and may not work properly with devices purchased in the EU, the UK, or any other region with volume limitations that cannot be turned off.
Download the free app, load your device into HELO TC's Flight Deck and you're ready to fly indoors in either of two ways:
- Touch Control: Use a virtual joystick on your Multi-Touch display or touchscreen to maneuver the chopper.
- Tilt to Steer: Tilt your device to move the chopper forward, backward, and side to side.
Use the app to record and store up to three Flight Plans so you, or another pilot, can easily repeat a favorite flight pattern. Make up routes among the furniture, missions to fly, obstacles to avoid, goals to achieve, and replay them later with your friends.
- Control HELO TC from your device using the HELO TC app (a free download from iTunes or Android Market)
- Use joystick controls on your device's screen, or tilt your device to fly
- Create missions and record up to three flight plans for later recall
- Control the chopper’s five super-bright onboard LEDs
- For indoor use only, designed for ages 14 and up
- HELO TC requires full volume output from your device, and may not work properly with devices purchased in the EU, the UK, or any other region with volume limitations that cannot be turned off.
- iOS app requires iOS version 4.0 or later.
- Android app requires Android version 2.2 or later and a screen resolution of 480x800 or greater.