Arbitrary Function Generator with Modulation
The user friendly interface of AFG-2100/2000 Series allows user to set waveform parameters, including waveform type, frequency, amplitude, DC offset, modulation type, and duty cycle, through keypad entry and/or the knob selection, and display the set parameters on the 3.5” LCD screen. The AFG-2100/2000 Series is equipped with a USB Device interface for remote control and waveform editing through a PC. A waveform editing software is provided to facilitate the waveform creation on the PC. After the waveform editing is done, the user is able to download the waveform data from PC to the AFG-2100/2000 Series for signal output.
- 0.1Hz to 5/12/25 MHz with in 0.1Hz Resolution
- Sine, Square, Triangular, Noise and Arbitrary Waveform
- 20MSa/s Sampling Rate, 10 bit Vertical Resolution and 4k Point Memory for Arbitrary Waveform
- 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle for Square Waveform
- Waveform Parameter Setting Through Numeric Keypad Entry & Knob Selection
- Amplitude, DC Offset and Other Key Setting Information Shown on the 3.5” LCD Screen Simultaneously
- AM/FM/FSK Modulation, Sweep, and Frequency Counter Functions (AFG-2100 only)
- USB Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing
- PC Arbitrary Waveform Editing Software
|MCM Part #:||72-11960|
|GW Instek Part #:||AFG-2112|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|