The GFG-8219A offers a complete solution in generating signals at the 3MHz range. This model is embedded with standard functions such as TTL/CMOS/Ramp output, External Voltage Controlled Frequency (VCF), and built-in 6-digit counter.
Further versatility of Logarithmic and Linear sweep is added into 8219A, while GCV output feature and AM/FM modulation are also available. All these integrated functions and user-friendly operations of the GFG-8200A series are made to accommodate the applications in audio response testing, vibration testing, servo system evaluation, ultra sound application, etc.
- Frequency Range: 0.3Hz ~ 3MHz
- Waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Square,Ramp, TTL and CMOS Output
- External Voltage Controlled Frequency (VCF) Function
- Two-Steps (-20dBx2) and Variable Attenuator
- Built-In 6 Digits Counter with INT/EXT Function up to 150MHz
- INT/EXT AM/FM Modulation
||0.3Hz ~ 3MHz (7 Range)
||>10Vpp (into 50O load)
||<-5V ~ >5V (into 50O load)
||80% ~ 20%, maximum 1MHz (continuously adjustable)
||6 digits LED display
||±5%+1Hz (at 3 positions)
|MCM Part #:||72-12060|
|GW Instek Part #:||GFG-8219A|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|