SFG-1000 Series, an economic function generator with high accuracy and high stability output, is
designed based on the DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) technology embedded in a large scale FPGA.
The frequency range of 3MHz and the output waveform selection of Sine, Square, Triangle and TTL of
SFG-1000 Series adequately provide the fundamental features to ensure high confidence for the test
results. The DDS technology at an affordable price gives a high value solution to the users who need a
signal source for accurate but unsophisticated measurement applications.
- Low Distortion Sine Wave:-55dB,0.1Hz~200kHz
- Frequency Resolution :100mHz
- DDS Technology and FPGA Chip Design
- Frequency Range:0.1Hz~3MHz
- High Frequency Accuracy : ± 20ppm
- High Frequency Stability : ± 20ppm
- Voltage Display
|MCM Part #:||72-12210|
|GW Instek Part #:||SFG-1013|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|