- ATX Power Switch: System power (on/off/standby) controlled by momentary switch attached to the motherboard’s 2 pin power switch header.
- Reset Switch: Reboots PC without powering system off, attached to the motherboard's 2 pin reset switch header. (either switch in this kit can be used)
- System Power LED (green): 3 pin connector lights when power is ON. Blinks when system is in standby or sleep.
- Hard Drive Activity LED (red): 2 pin connector. Blinks with hard drive activity.
- Cable length: 24" (60cm)
- Connectors are labeled
- The bracket comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Lifetime warranty
- 2 Push Button Switches – Power on/off and Reset
- 1 Green LED – Power indicator
- 1 Red LED – Hard Drive activity
- 1 Add-in card bracket
See your motherboard manual for pin locations and panel functions.
If LED's or switches don't function, or the HDD LED remains on continuously just pull them off the motherboard header and reverse installation.
See also ATX Control Kit (a href="product/83-14021">83-14021) - Its included with each HSPC Tech Station
System Alert Speaker not included with the bracket
|MCM Part #:||83-14022|
|HighSpeed PC Part #:||ATX_BRACKET|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|