This handy kit is a must-have for the tool box of any upgrader, tweaker, modder, or IT professional. Works perfect with our Tech Stations or when any non-conventional case is used to hold your PC hardware instead of a traditional computer case. Use these once and you'll wonder how you lived without them.
- 2 Push Button Switches – Power on/off and Reset
- 1 System Alert Speaker
- 1 Green LED – Power indicator
- 1 Red LED – Hard Drive activity
See your motherboard manual for pin locations and panel functions.
- ATX Power Switch: System power (on/off/standby) controlled by momentary switch attached to the motherboard’s power switch header.
- Reset Switch: Reboots PC without powering system off, attached to reset switch header. (either switch in this kit can be used)
- System Alert Speaker: 4 pin connector to sound system beeps/warnings.
- System Power LED (green): 3 pin connector lights when power is ON. Blinks when system is in standby or sleep.
- IDE Activity LED (red): 2 pin connector. Blinks with hard drive activity.
If motherboard header locations require the switches or speaker to be installed right next to each other and the fit is tight, simply bend them to about a 45 degree angle if needed.
If LED's, speaker, or switches don't function, or the HDD LED remains on continuously just pull them off the motherboard header and reverse installation.
ATX Control Kit is included with each HSPC Tech Station
|MCM Part #:||83-14021|
|HighSpeed PC Part #:||ATX_CONTROL|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 346
MCM Cat 56, Page 321View in Catalog