Vacancy sensor switches are specifically designed for California Title 24 compliance. When a person enters an area, the manual switch must be pressed to turn on the light. The device turns lights off when motion ceases.
These switches work in two unique ways. When the light switch is pressed, the room lights turn on. When a person exits the room, they can depress the switch again to shut off the lights or if the switch is not pressed the sensor will shut off the lights after a predetermined time period. The time period can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Passive infrared sensing technology
- Patent pending "alert to off" feature dims lights prior to off. If motion is sensed within 30 seconds, the unit returns to full brightness
- Sensor remains on with motion
- LED motion indicator
- 6 inch wire lead terminations
- 500W 120VAC, for use with incandescent lamps only
- Decora faceplate not included
** The manual for this device applies to a family of items. Please review the information that is specific to this model number
- Limited Quantities